Kurt, When I tried to view this clip, it says "buffering" in the window and never plays. I guess they must have some kind of screening on the system here at work to prevent watching blog clips. Will we have to sign on using our home computer? Dad
Dad, It should work at home without a problem; it is five minutes long, so depending on the computer setup you are using it may take some time to buffer. Kurt
3 comments:
Thanks Kurt. That guy is hilarious! Nice to hear someone who is actually funny and doesn't have to feel like he has to get vulgar to get a laugh.
Kurt,
When I tried to view this clip, it says "buffering" in the window and never plays. I guess they must have some kind of screening on the system here at work to prevent watching blog clips. Will we have to sign on using our home computer?
Dad
Dad,
It should work at home without a problem; it is five minutes long, so depending on the computer setup you are using it may take some time to buffer.
Kurt
Post a Comment